Photobucket

7/2/08

Shan Foster: I can't wait to play in the NBA



Former Vanderbilt star and last years SEC Player of the year Shan Foster was interviewed on Jim Rome's to discuss his feelings on draft day, his decorated college career, his promising future in the NBA playing for the Dallas Mavericks, and his video that has been talked about on youtube. I'll be echoing Rome by saying this, but the feelings are identical. The instrumental over the Keyboard is kinda cheesy, the camera work looks like it was done by his 12 year old brother, his singing is pretty good, not the greatest...but you GOTTA love it! I am now a Shan Foster fan! I remember when he lit up Mississippi St. for 42 pts on senior day and carried his team on his back, and I remember seein him shoot the lights out in some other games. I didn't follow him religiously, but I did know he was a standout, and he had the chance to get drafted. But now, I'm a fan! You gotta love his sincerity, and the innocence, and the lyrics, and just the overall message. You gotta get behind this kid. Foster was drafted 51st overall (I think), which means his contract is NOT guaranteed, and he'll have to try out to make the team, so he's not there yet, but you can tell by his song that he DOES love the game, and that his message is heartfelt. I was also impressed to know that he is self taught on the piano. I probably won't care too much about what the Mavs do this season, but I hope for the best for Shan Foster.

...and just to give him some of his Street cred back, Here's his Highlight reel.



Here's Foster dunkin on Georgetown Center Roy Hibbert. you can't tell in the pic, but Hibbert is 7' 2".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://olazociq.s-enterprize.com/ilateg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uvafuqow.1accesshost.com/utybevir.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich