Photobucket

7/22/08

Rick Ross as a Correctional Officer

I'm definitely not one to keep up with the tabloids, but sometimes I catch myself reading the news headlines from hiphopdx.com from my own blog! This one with Rick Ross as a Correctional Officer had me ROLLIN!

Photobucket


As for Rick Ross being exposed, I could care less. Of course, he denies it and states that his life is "100% real" (in which case he should be behind bars for making a half a mil last year movin weight, as he proclaimed in that T-Pain joint). But fuck it..if you used to have a job as a correctional officer, thats coo man. His Street cred is down the drain, but all these cats are actors and entertainers to some degree.

But ANYWAY...who the fuck knows what he looks like behind that beard anyway? This pic could be of any brotha, plus it looks circa 1970, AND it looks like its in Jamaica, or Zaire or somethin. Its definitely got a Bob Marley, or Fela look to it.

Like i said. Its not like I keep up with this tabloid bs....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sad that artist and record companies equate records sales with criminal records, but I often say how said our world is anyway so it's right in line.

I'm not a RR fan either and with a persona so bogus & contrived, when I heard this story I was wasn't suprised. When people say how "real" they are or were so "deep in the game," it's funny to see them exposed as a fruads. Akon is the same way. Konvict Music from someone with a minimal rap sheet? So sad. Thanks Smoking Gun (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0416081akon1.html)

But RR is still denying it even after The Smoking Gun obtained is personal file for the jailhouse.

Peep the coverage: http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur45746.cfm

"Boss!" My bad. I mean "False!"