Photobucket

6/16/08

Look on the Sunny Side

Peace yall, this is my Summer time soundtrack that I mixed about a year ago, but it is definitely timeless material. Every once in a while, I'll just get a huge spurt of inspiration. This came about last 4th of July, and I had a day off from work. It was an unusual summer day in San Francisco, because there wasn't a huge cloud hanging over the city, and I was listen to some cool, relaxing music, and then it hit me! I gotta do a Summer Time mix. Even though its been done, and it will continue to be done, I just felt that I wanted to do my version. I knocked it out in 2 days, which seems really quick, but inspiration has a tendency to do that to people. Please download this mix, and enjoy it! Every time I hear it, it makes me wanna fire up he grill!

Photobucket

Download Look on the Sunny Side - Mixed by DJ Haylow


Look on the Sunny Side

0 comments: