Photobucket

1/7/08

Puttin in a Lil' Work..Dj Haylow Mix CD's

For those who don't know, I do Mix CD's...and here are the ones I have out. These are a great representation of my personal taste in music, not necessarily what I play out. It's funny, cuz I still get tagged as an undergoround DJ, and cats who haven't heard me spin in a couple years think I can't rock a party, but Ahhhhhh, those MFs don't know wassup! So these CD's are for real heads, cats that appreciate music. And these aren't those mixes that have the same shelf life as a carton of milk, these are some timeless joints...joints that you can listen to for years to come.
Peep my Myspace page, and I strongly recommend gettin the MP3 Versions, cuz then I don't have to ship em, and you'll get the MP3 in a day or so. If you cop one, I usually throw in some extra shit, cuz I'm such a nice guy :-D Peep the titles, and the track listings are on my myspace..

...and for those who DO know, they know they're CLASSICS!

Photobucket

AND TO ALL YALL MUTHAFUCKIN BOOTLEGGERS!!!!!
Please bootleg my CD's! I Need Distribution!!
(jus make sure it says DJ HAYLOW on it!)

0 comments: