Photobucket

1/14/08

NFL Playoffs, WEEK 2

OK, It seems like sombody forgot to meantion to the Seahaws that a football game is longer than 3 minutes. I've never seen a team jump all over another team so quickly, and then get their asses drgged all over the field in exchange. I knew it was gonna be an upfield battle from jumpstreet, but I didnt think it was gonna end up like THAT. When that snow atarted fallin in that 2nd Half, I knew they were done for...Thats when you need a Running Back! Ahhh, I remember once upon a time when the Seahawks had one of those...and the Ironic thing is that Chris Berman always plays that clip with S. Alexander saying 'Cmon Seattle, C'mon..." You need to bring YOUR ass on!!

I gotta give the Chargers props, and the Cowboys Choked, and the Pats took the other teams best shot, and came back to win.

I probably the person most sick of hearing about Favre and Brady, but man, those guys were amazing this past weekend. Brady throwin 92% or somethin like that...thats INSANE! Eli should take notes on how to play in cold weather...AND BRADY IS FROM NORTHERN CALI! WHERE IT DOESNT SNOW! As much as I'm sick of hearin about him, I gotta tip my cap.

0 comments: