Photobucket

5/16/08

Produced by: Shondrae 'Bangladesh' Crawford

I wanna highlight my man Bangladesh (no homo) who is one of those producers who don't have a Huge catalog, but he has some CLASSIC bangers. Here's just a few you might know...




8 Ball & MJG - No Drama



Kelis - Bossy



Ludacris - What's Your Fantasy



but this is the one you REALLY want! THE 2008 SUMMER TIME ANTHEM!!

Lil Wayne - A Milli (Main, Instrumental, and Acapella)


And someone made a cool lil video too! It'll take you about 15 seconds to realize its not an ACTUAL video, but it's WAY better than those video slide shows most people have.




NOTE: To all the mixtape emcees and producers that get acapellas and put they're own beats over em, I think this is one that you gotta leave alone...I don't think this one can be outdone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.