Photobucket

5/10/08

Akon - Senegal

This is a joint you wouldn't expect from Akon, since what most people know about him 'Smakin Dat' or on some 'I Wanna F*ck you' ish...but he has a couple jems that have a positive, or realistic perspective about what's goin on in HIS hood, This is one of my favorite joints, (which I'm pretty sure he recorded before 'Locked Up', because when I heard the song, I remember him having one single out, and it wasn't 'Locked Up') and heres a "Yeah Right" story...I actually met him back then, and told him how much I liked the 'Senegal' song, and he was extremely grateful. He was a real cool cat...we were in a room playin the radio, and the thing I remember is him feelin EVERY song that came on.
If you've ever doubted Akon (and we all have at one point), Download this song, it may give you a new perspective.




Download this joint



Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: